Sunday, July 16, 2006

Just now. Omg.

*katy's mouth still agape*

Hi,

Just wanted to send you an email thanking you for the great afternoon. I had fun, too bad it had to be cut short. Oh well, there's always next time. Hope to talk to you soon. :)


Ahhh. What a schweetheart. :P omg omg omg omg omg. Hahaha. Swoon. I'm getting ahead of myself... again. AHHHHHHHHHH. :D :D That was from "coffee guy" if you didn't notice. Oh fine, let's write down his name. Dave. Sigh. :P Shit man, this guy's good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

omg, omg!!!

I am excited for you!!!

Dave sounds adorable!!!

And so polite and sweet and oh, i need to meet a coffee boy, hehe

July 16, 2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I know! Ahhh!

Thanks!

He is! :P

Ahhh! :P I'm too giddy... does he really like me though, or is he just being totally polite? Meh, either one is good. :P Swoon. Haha. Oh man, I need a hobby... Haha. But I was like holy crap, YES! I'm charming! WOO! :P I get waaayyy too happy when I get emails... ha.

July 16, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

He likes u, no guy is polite if he doesn';t like a girl, trust me on that!!

I know that much, he likes u, he likes u!!

I hope u e-mailed back and said u hope to see him soon, hah

July 16, 2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe. Yay, then. :P

Of course I did! :P

July 16, 2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker