Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"Late" night rant... again. Whee!

Wouldn't it be fucking awesome if you could make money just sitting around listening to every kind of music? Daymn.

Like seriously. If I had to take four years of school just to do that, you know I'd do it. Ha. Sigh.

Even if I could just listen to one kind of music... (techno!... er... electronica... cuz I need words... well I don't need words... but they're nice to.. listen to?... agh) or... actually anything but 50 cent or Nickelback I'd be all set. But no Nelly, or... um... okay no rap. Or Alicia Keys. She's a great singer, but they overplayed her first single and now I hate her. :P

Annnyyyway... I tried talking to what's-his-face on msn... I guess he's playing WoW or something nerdy like that. Hm. And by what's-his-face I mean Kevin... yeah.

I think mandy and I are hanging out tomorrow evening, and so we will be driving around, and perhaps drive by Kevin's house. Ha. Stalker time. Ohhh yeah. Except not really. Well kinda. Hm. Whatever. Wow this is like the third post... fourth? No... but whatever. I'm totally favoring this journal... ha. My LJ... I dunno... all my real friends know about that one, so like... I dunno. Can't write about crap like this cuz they'll be all man, katy's so dumb... meh. Hehe. Anyway...

Oh yeah. Coffee guy emailed me... and he's all how bout sunday at 2 in the afternoon... like I thought he meant morning.. geez. Yeah, I'm not that stupid. But I suppose he just wanted to be absolutely clear. Meh. Anyway... he made me pick where we're going. Yeah, good idea there buddy. Jerk. Ha. :P jk. I emailed him back, and I think I may have sounded like an ass... the way I wrote back. It might be a little condescending... hmm. Oh well. I'm sure he won't take it like that. Cuz it's not meant to be. He seems nice... but is he really? We shall see, we shall see. Blah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ooh, stalker alert, stalker alert.

I wish I could get paid for being a bum at home, haha

July 13, 2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha.

Yeah that would be wonderful...

July 13, 2006 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker