Friday, July 14, 2006


I was drawing this in class today on the computer cuz I was bored. I actually drew him on paper yesterday, and I like the paper one better but whatever...

Anyway, Brin looked over and she was like... wow, are you gonna put that on your site? And I was like I dunno. I was just kinda bored... and she was like... *gasp* you should make him point to all the different parts of your resumé. and I was like yeah. To tell you the truth, I was actually thinking about that when I was drawing him, before she "gave" me the idea. So yeah. I just let her believe she came up with it even though we totally had a psychic connection there... ha. :P But yeah.

So we'll see how that goes. I think I made this guy... or a version of him up a while ago... after shawna died I think. Yeah. My soul is so tortured. :P... I call him emo kid. And I like him. :P Yeah... don't steal him! Or I will kick your ass! I swear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

That is a cool man, you are talented!!

I wish I had artistic talent, oh well, such is life!!

And I won't steal it , promise!

July 14, 2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha thanks.

He definitely needs some refinement so I'm gonna work that out this weekend, and then I'll know what I have to do next week... yeah...

Thanks for not stealing it! :P I'm not actually worried about anyone taking it cuz it's not as good as it will be, right now... meh.
:)

July 14, 2006 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker