Sunday, July 16, 2006

BLAH.

I'm meeting him in an hour. I'm seriously considering just not going. :P What's he gonna do? Never talk to me again? K. Big deal. BLAH.

Agh. My hair is horrible today... it's not a charming fluffy, it's a run for your life fluffy. Thick hair sucks sometimes... but whatever. And like... agh, I dunno. What the hell am I gonna say? I'm shy. Really. I wasn't really around Kevin, cuz he was too. If someone's super out there, I'm not gonna talk... heh. So... yeah. Oh god. Should I have made a list of questions? Shit... Haha.

Fine, I'll go. But only because I want an ice cap. I will bring my notebook. I will draw til he approaches me. I doubt he'll know who I am.

It'll be like that episode of Popular when Carmen and Sugar are talking online to each other, but they don't know it's them... and then they decide to meet and Carmen sees Sugar there, cuz he was there first, and she decides it's not a good idea. And then she confronts him. And they're all... mmm... awkward. Yeah. Except it'll be nothing like that.

Ha. I'm afraid there won't be any corners I can sit in. Sigh. What if he's there first? I don't want him to be. Blah. I hate looking lost in places, searching for people.

This bites. Watch it'll turn out all perfect and I'll have freaked out for nothing. Or it could be an absolutely horrifying experience. Hmm. Well. We shall see. I'm leaving in like half an hour... sigh. I'll make an excuse I have a lot of crap to do... I have to go buy dvd-rs and a nice pen. cuz I do. Ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

OMG!!!

Where are you??

How was the date?

Was he gorgeous?

Did you kiss?? tut tut haha

Details, Details, I am living vicariously through you!!

July 16, 2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha.

No I didn't kiss him... didn't even hug him, though I wanted to. :P

July 16, 2006 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker