Sunday, July 16, 2006

The "date". Except not a date.

Hahaha. First of all... it was not a date. I don't like calling things dates, so there ya go.

Second of all... it was awesome! I'm so in love. :P Haha.

We sat there for like almost 2 hours.. like whoa. I dunno if he actually heard most of the things I was saying... I didn't really hear some things he said, but it was fun. We both agreed it was fun...

:P :D I hope he phones again... and if not... well... I'll be a little disappointed. I think we actually had a lot in common. We talked about those super power movie things for a while... that was like... yeah. Awesome. Hehehe.

And the reason I didn't post til later, was cuz right before I left my friend who I have not seen in a year was like what are you doing today??! so I went over at 4. that's why we only talked for like 2 hours, cuz... I had somehwere else to be. But yeah. I had to stop off at bk and tell mandy how in love I am, but... I didn't really tell her, cuz Lindsay was there... and yeah. But yeah. Was worried for nothing. Meh. He's so fucking cute. And I was my usual awkward self, but he kept kinda laughing "at" me, cuz I kept lookin around... and then smiling... I dunno. Hopefully he thought I was cute. My god. I want him. :P I'm getting my hopes up. Whatever. It was fun.

And yeah. We talked about a lot of things... and like... I dunno. I'm so awkward. Yeah. He was doing most of the talking... I really should have forewarned him that I am shy... but I dunno. I saw him walk in.. and I was like... was that him. Yeah... it was. And then he like... sort of cautiously approached the table I was at... yeah. I dunno. I'm all giddy now... and I... yeah I dunno. I'd like to do it again, I think. He's pretty freakin' awesome.

I heart people who heart movies. Because I do too. Yeah.

So yeah.. he said it was fun... we parted ways without any touching of any kind.. hmm. I'm not usually a huggy kinda person so yeah. That was fine. But if he calls again, (please!) :P definitely go out again. Yeah. He's quite nice. And I will give him a hug. Because... yeah. I want him. As I said before. :P but not really... I dunno. I wanna hear more stories. Haha.

AND! He totally quoted Simpsons. OMG. That was the deal...maker. K. That's when I decided I would marry this boy if he asked me. Haha. :P It was pretty fuckin' sweet. So yes. Ah.. I dunno. I keep adding onto this post, I can't stop. I just... I'm glad I went. Of course, I wouldn't not go, cuz that woulda been so so rude... and yeah. Uh... indeed. K, that's it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I noticed you changed your post, as i went to post, I saw the simpsons and was like, I don't remember seing Simpsons before, haha.

So glad it was fun!! When are you going to talk to him again??

your getting married in the morning, ding dong the bells are going to chime...haha

July 16, 2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe.

I dunno... when he emails me. I don't wanna seem... desperate. :P

Haha. I wish. :P

July 16, 2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

I hope he calls soon, I hate when they wait a long time!!!

July 16, 2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe, yeah. Me too...

July 16, 2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker