Friday, July 14, 2006

EEeeee! Artsy productive evening. Whee!

Man, tonight was awesome. I hung out all by myself. I drew a picture, and made a stop motion video, which I should totally post here.. hmm... just a sec. Ha. I freakin' love it, even though you can see my hand, but I totally didn't think it through first.



Anyway... with the drawing, I sorta drew that kid again... I gave him a real name! His name is Emo Kid Efrum. Yeah. So he's like... gonna be like my mascot for a while. ha. I dunno. Meh. I fixed his feet so they don't look so dumb. So that's good... and... coloured him... somewhat. I dunno. Looks... okay. Meh. I'd scan him, but uh... he's still kinda crappy, and it needs major improvement. Meh.

So it was such a productive artsy night! It was awesome! I haven't felt artsy in a while... but I made this because I got a comment on my shitty ass stop motion video that I do know how it works, but that was kind of a waste... ha. But I was like omg, the guy who commented lives in Dublin! Ah! So I was all.. must impress. Haha. :P Anyway... so yeah. Twas a good night. And I may have to start work on "The Gathering" again, since I lost my first... notes... heh. It was awesome. It's gonna be the best thing you'll ever see, I swear. If I can pull it off. :P And if I finish writing it... or start writing it. :) I think Sunday's gonna be awkward... hm. Whatever. I can leave whenever I want. Ha. But seriously... like should I go a bit early and bring a book or something? Gah. cuz... I really doubt I'll recognize him... :P I don't think we really thought this through very well... meh. I'll stop thinking about it and just go with the flow I guess. Whee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

wow, that video was cool!!

And good luck on Sunday, i'm sure it will go great!

It may be love at first site!! ;0)

July 14, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe, thanks!

Maybe... kinda doubt it, but... uh... meh.

July 14, 2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker