Thursday, July 13, 2006

red spray paint on white car = not fucking cool!

I'm so pissed. Still. Someone sprayed red paint on my car door last night. Why the fuck would you do that? Oh right. Because you're a little asshole! Fucking hell.

I was in the sourest mood all day, til I went to visit Amy and give her her grad present... but then I went to the bank, and people just can't drive.

I'm so so so pissed off. UGH. I just snapped at my mother on the phone... oh wait... crap maybe it's pms. Damn. But still. What the hell.

I barely did any of my work today because I was fantasizing about murdering the bastard who did that to my car.

Good thoughts.

But I guess at least they didn't egg it... but that would be easier to clean. So disregard that. FUCK.

I'm fuckin' mad.

I had to phone my mom from school, cuz I didn't notice it til i got there... i know, how's that possible? But I was like still sleeping... meh. My nickels wouldn't work in the payphone, so I had to ask this guy who was getting coffee. He was nice. I was gonna give him back a nickel but he was like that's okay. Heh. Um... so some people are nice. Others are just fucking... fuckheads. RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRR.

By the way my car is white... so it shows up really nice... i fucking hate today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

OMG! who would do that??

And how much paint and where??

That sucks!!

Sorry!

July 13, 2006 7:15 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

it was like line of paint... actually i don't think it was really paint because it came off with water and some scrubbing. Heh. But still. Why do that? Meh...

July 14, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh yeah it was on my driver's side door... and thanks. Heh. It's all good now though. :)

July 14, 2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker