Thursday, July 06, 2006

I watched Pumpkin again, for about the billionth time.

I always get it from the video store (because I swear, no one sells it... sigh) and it's all scratched up, dvds... why did they stop making vhs??! Urgh. But whatever... So I get all frustrated everytime I watch stuff from the video store... but I rented it for free. So that's good.

It's a great movie, and that's why I keep renting it all the time... well not all the time... only when I can get movies for free, that's what I get... because I know it's all scratched. :P But yeah, what was my point again? Hmm.

Oh right, I watch it cuz I'm in love with Hank Harris. :P Sort of... meh. And I heart Christina Ricci... cuz she was in Casper, and I freakin love that movie! Ahh.

"You know that tingly feeling when your foot falls asleep? I think I'm made of that."

:D *swoon* :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Isn't pumpkin that sad movie??

I also hate my foot falling asleep, it sucks!!

July 06, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Pumpkin isn't very sad... no... they actually end up together in the end... meh.

Hehe. I just love it when my foot falls asleep and I try to get up, and end up falling back over... yeah, good times...

July 06, 2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker