Saturday, July 08, 2006

I don't... know.

I watched Pumpkin yet again today... haha. Not all of it though. Just like... the first hour. Because after that's when it starts to skip harshly, and I was all yeah, not going through that again, I know what happens. Anyway... my favourite part of that whole movie is when she's all really upset, because everyone's blaming her for everything wrong... and she's walking along campus and the three Tri Omega girls come up to her and start raggin' on her... and she's all: "If you three bitches come near me again, I'll rip your fucking heads off!" And then walks away. Oh god. Hilarious. And awesome. Indeed. Anyway...

I did absolutely nothing today... really... of value... except I alphabetized my movies... hmm. I was bored... methinks. Anyway... I figured out where all my money went... heh... movies. Yeah... I have 87 of them.... uh...I dunno.

And that's not counting seasons of things. And all those movies are just of my dvds... of which none are scratched or smudged, I might add. It's really not that difficult to not fuck a dvd up. Yeesh. Don't know why so many people who rent seem to have issues with that. Whatever...

Man. As soon as I finish editing and load my new "movie" onto you tube I'll post it here, cuz it's about yesterday and what a sad life I lead... I documented the power outage. Ha. I was going crazy.... :P

I was thinking about "driving" by Kevin's place tonight... but... I dunno. It feels a little stalkerish... I just wanna see it, that's all. And maybe the inside too, but I suppose I should wait til he emails me back... hmm, I believe I emailed him on the second. Yeah. A week... hm. Whatever... I dunno. The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to realize that... I might like Kevin more than I thought I did...? Or something. Maybe I'm just nervous about meeting coffee guy, who might phone tomorrow, and I'm not sure I wanna go. But I guess I will if he does call, cuz really... what else do I do? Nothing. And he seems really nice... in a "I'm 21 and more mature than you" way... I dunno. Cuz I've already met Kevin... and he knows what I'm like, and I don't like introducing myself to new people often... I'm so shy. Ahh. Whatever... not getting my hopes up that he actually will call, cuz I'm pretty sure I was an asshole last weekend... meh. oh well. That's life.

Except I don't think I really want anything right now. I don't know why I lead all these people on. It's fun. I guess. Heh... :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I love how you watched Pumpkin again. I actually came to your blog early and read the first line and thought it was the old blog but then I noticed the date and was like wait, this is a new post, hahaha.

OOH, Kevin where are you?? And Coffee guy needs some encouragement after you kinda dissed him, lol.

You know what it is, we want to feel like the guy wants us even if we really want the guy or not, haha.

I mean I talk about hot prof ALOT, and honestly he is not that hot and he was kinda mean and rude, but of course I liked him more cos I felt like he didn't like me, haha.

July 09, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

oh yeah, post the movie, post the movie!!

You are the reason I joined Youtube, lol

July 09, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehehe. I'm workin on it!

The movie that is...

Yeah I was thinking this post looked like the other one. :P

And I should email coffee guy again, but... I dunno... I did diss him, didn't I? Ah well. :P

July 09, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

And, you joined youtube cuz of me?? :P I'm flattered. Hahaha. My movies suck. Oh well. :)

July 09, 2006 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker