Monday, December 17, 2007

Life in the new house

Whew. All moved in. For the most part. :P

I'm so happy! This is awesome... I love it. I love Jordan... and my new house! Right, I said I'd take a picture. I will. We need a mailbox still... :P... heh... you don't even notice the house doesn't have one 'til you're moved in... and you're like.. dang... yeah. Funny. Meh. But yeah... computer's all set up, so that's all I'm worried about. :P

My dad got us a table and uh... his description of it was way off. We'll just leave it at that.

:P

Of course it's nice to have a table that we didn't have to pay for... don't get me wrong, I'm totally grateful, I just... I dunno.

Annnyyyyway... almost bed time... sigh... life is just so pointless when you think about it, but now we'll have something to show for it. Yay house! :D HEheheheehe. I'm really quite happy living with Jordan and in this house. I love it, actually. A lot. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

I hope your Christmas was a great one and The New Year brings you all the best! ~Hugs~

December 28, 2007 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker