Monday, July 09, 2007

WATCHES!

So, today i was writing this transcript... and something about fossil fuels... oh right, SaskPower is trying to figure out what the source of our future electricity will be... anyway. Fossil. And I started thinking... hey... I need a new watch. A fossil watch would be awesome. So I went to the site and kept looking at it whenever i had a minute. They're so nice. I've found like ... a lot I want. :P They come in tins though! That's a selling feature to me. I enjoy tins... though I do nothing with them... but I mean, if i did get so many, I'd need to keep the watches in them. I get it. :P

So yeah. I don't recommend going to that site unless you want to waste two hours... or less... the thing is, I'm obsessed with clocks, and since I have too many, some would say, I'm looking at the smaller scale. :P I guess. Watches. Plus, I'm kind of sick of my fifteen dollar cheapass one. :P

It works... but it's still awful.

I bought some new clothes on the weekend. Two skirts I just love! And next Monday is Jordan's birthday and I'm taking him out for supper... so yeah. I'm going to wear one. And he'll adore it. And so will I. I have no idea where I'm taking him or where we're going. Probably the... ooo... the cave? I've never been there. But probably Moxie's... meh. :P

But yeah. watches are neato.

the site is fossil.com and I keep getting the urge to go back, but I've already looked at everything. Weird. They're nice though... I'm gonna go copy the pictures of the ones I like and post them. :P Haha. Nothing better to do... so ... yeah. Get ready for that. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker