Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday morning.

Oookay... well. Hm.

Oh yay. Nevermind. Apparently I'm going thrift store shopping. My favourite activity. Joy! :P

Holy Shiza... mother. Oh goodness... walking around super fast... whatevs. Apparently she's got works to ddo... ohhh... maybe it's about that fucking 'will they, won't they strike thing' I've been hearing so much about. Probably. Silly people... except not.

Um... what else. Oh. Everyday on my way home from work, I drive by this tattoo place... and I always get the urge while sitting in traffic that I should just go in there and get it. :P Socks. On my leg. Yeah.

I keeping thinking I see Shawna everywhere... it's not good... heh. Especially cuz I'm like staring at these native girls who look almost nothing like her. I miss her. :P

I should really phone val sometime.

and tell her what's happening... that I"m not going to Toronto... but I wanna see her like... next summer or fall.. or april... whenever i get out of school, if i last that long. :P Blah... I'm terrified of going to university. I haven't written an essay for a very, very long time. Sigh.

Whatever. I need to go get dressed. :P Cya.

By the way... when I sleep at home on the weekend, I tend to get like... 11 hours of sleep, like I did last night. mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker