Wednesday, July 04, 2007

updation

I'm pretty much dying cuz they haven't update postsecret yet. IT'S WEDNESDAY! :P...

Anyway... work is so awful lately cuz it's the same fucking news story all damn day. SAHO. Strike. Pah.

So I need to register for classes sometime, but there's so many I don't know what to choose. It sucks. And I clearly didn't think this through. Cuz now I'm thinking I want to be a physiotherapist, but like... I need a BA in something first... but what, eh? I don't know. English maybe? Maybe. I know I want to take an english... if that's any... help... which it isn't really. Sigh. I need a book of all the classes and what they are. yeah. They supposedly have them somewhere on campus and I could ask someone... but meh. Maybe tomorrow... or Friday.

Alanis Morissette singing my humps is just.. my favourite song right now. :P I love her.

We were gonna go see transformers last night, but of course, it was all sold out. So we didn't. Maybe this weekend. But I wanna go up to the lake sometime. Just for a sail. Jordan doesn't sail. Yeah, we're still together. :P almost 7 months. Weird.

His birthday is coming up. He's so old. :P And... I'm not getting him anything really... I'm just taking him out for supper. Hey, I already bought him a ps3. :P Half a ps3...

Meh. He's such a lucky bastard to have me. And he doesn't say that anymore. ... he should.

It sucks when the beginning happiness wears off. They say such nice things then... hmm.

Oh well. Fuck. 26 though? Really? Geez. Old man. :P Oh well. He hardly acts that age though. So it's all cool. I guess. Sometimes. It does bother me a bit... apparently. He says the age difference bothers him too. So like.. it's normal.

but it isn't normal to talk about your exes (still) all the time is it? Well... okay, it's not all the time. It's just whenever that stupid Shick commercial comes on and he's like.. .I hate this commercial. and I was like why? And he's like.. .well... you know, that happened to lindsay once. Slipped on it... burns... you wouldn't just get up from that.

And I'm like... holy christ. Who gives a shit. It's a commercial. But whatever. He loved her. I get that. But she's dead. Been dead for quite some time. Killed her dumb self. Moron. I'd never leave him like that... I just think that I love him more than he loves me sometimes. Which I don't find very appropriate. :P Why? Because... I'm awesome and people are supposed to love me. A lot. But oh well. He did say that he never wants to get rid of me the other night, and I kinda... was like... oh reallY? Don't want to get RID of me? Well, gee, that's awful nice of you. You know. Like a bitch. :P But seriously... he coulda said it better. Like... I wanna be with you forever or something cheesy like that. Sigh.

I haven't updated in forever, have I? Geez. I suck. :P Well... there ya go. This one was big.

key points:


  • postsecret - I'm dying

  • work sucks

  • need to register for classes but don't know which

  • My Humps by Alanis is great

  • didn't see Transformers

  • ranting about Jordan's birthday and his behavior :P

  • I need to update more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker