Sunday, June 17, 2007

Saturday daze.

I dunno why I keep going to Futureshop all the time... but I do. And I'm so extremely glad I went yesterday, cuz they had a canon digital camera there for 100 bucks. Yeah. I know. that thing is usually like 320 some or something.

So yeah.... I got a new camera and I'm happy. I also purchased season one of House for my mother for her... birthday. Which was like... 2 weeks ago. But whatever. I had gotten her candy... but then decided I was being too cheap. :P Cuz I was.

Um... oh. I was totally playing mario party 8 last night... to you know... give it another chance and discovered it's actually kind of really fun. :P I like it.

In all... I absolutely need to stop buying things. Cuz yeah. It's... starting again. the obsessive shopping. It's not cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker