Tuesday, June 26, 2007

nothing.

Hmm. Well... I've been thinking too much about what school's going to be like. I'm kind scared. :P

Whatever. Very much so, actually.

Eep.

And like... I dunno... I think the next time I apply for a job, I need to change my cover letter. I applied for two graphic designer jobs and neither of them emailed back. Whatever dudes. It might be that I have almost no experience too... but still. One of htem was a fucking typesetter. But we had bad luck in that department didn't we? ... yes. Yes, we did.

Anyway.

I don't know what to do about life anymore. I have no direction. :P

It's kinda crappy... and I still ahven't called heather, who I've been meaning to call, but did email her my cell number, so if she had time... she could phone me. I just get so caught up in whatever's going on in that moment, you know? Or I'm playing my wii. Or I'm on the computer swimming in my old drawings which I forgot about, but now realize are like... actually pretty good. Like the pony one. It's now my desktop. :P

So yeah. I don't know. I've been updating the sailing site sort of... well... I did. So that was good that it finally decided to connect me... sheesh.

Yep... I just know that I don't want to be at the job I'm at for you know,... very long. I'm talking over a year. Probably will be, cuz it's pretty good for... being there and... good hours and stuff. I guess. I think I'm going to sign up for night classes... mostly. Probably only like 3 classes... dunno if I can pick just 3 though. I still don't know if I'm even in. :P I was conditionally admitted, but like... they should have got my marks by now.

Oh well. I need to stop worrying about it. I'm just... nervous. Cuz I want you know... a real job at some point in my life. One that's going to stick and I get paid more than I do now. Blah. Whatever.

That's what I need to listen to. Some Our Lady Peace. Yeah. That'd rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker