Sunday, May 27, 2007

The declaration. Hehe.

As I was almost asleep, Jordan hugged me and said, "I love you so deeply, Katy."

"What?"

"I love you so deeply, Katy."

I totally swooned and obviously totally heard him the first time, I just wanted to hear it again. :P ...Plus I thought I was dreaming... heh.

And then I said I love you too. I wanted to say back what he said, because I've wanted to say those exact... well... substitute Jordan for Katy... words for so long now. Yeah...

Sigh.

He's really great and we're working on the you know... communication thing.

I'm somewhat determined to get skinny-ish... or at least lose 20 pounds... ha... by the time I have to go meet his family in July. I don't think that's going to happen unless a miracle takes place. Oh well.

I just... need to stop eating bad things. Yep. And that's about it. Oh right, and exercise. Yeah. That.

Happy birthday mother. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker