Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm pretty sure, if I was a little more lazy than I currently am, I very well could watch A&E all day. And I'm talking all day. Although... I'm sure I'd get sick of Horatio after like... 2 episodes of the 7 episodes of CSI: Miami they show. :P Yeah.

I watched City Confidential and American Justice... or... might have been... no it was American Justice. Gawd, I love that host guy. Haha.

Oh tv.

Jordan interrupted my tv watching to tell me he quit his job today... they gave him a choice. He either had to be available all the time... or leave. and I he said fine, i'm quitting... they just wanted him to work Thursday afternoons, but.. newsflash, he has class then. Ha. Oh the star phoenix. Idiots. Anyway, I kinda laughed at that, cuz there is no way ANYONE would choose their job over school. If they do... they're nuts. :P Or... in dire need of money. meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker