Monday, January 22, 2007

Stuff and JUNKizzle.

Today I found... Return of the Jedi on VHS. Batman on VHS. Jagged Little Pill on cd. (fuck yeah! :P been lookin for that...) and... um... that's it. They were all two bucks each. Mmmmm... salvation army. Yum yum.

Heh. So... heroes was on.. it was good... little less than I was expecting but... still kept my attention... well.. for the most part. I was pretty tired...

Heh. I just finished talking to Kevin on msn. We are such geeks... I love it. :P We converse about many things. I love talking to him. He said he'll be on msn tomorrow... so... he better be. Like fo' sheezy. :P

Oh. Damn. I left... my... CRAP!

I also found today... a dictionary from 1942... it's the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while... and Jordan was dying to have it. So I bought it. :P I may give it to him... or I will give it to my mother. Cuz there was this munition case from ww2 at the salvation army... and... shit did it ever look neato. And he wanted that too. Hmm. Stupid vday. Goodness... oh well. :P I don't really mind... heh. Bah. Anyway, I accidentally left it at his house. I need to get it. Tomorrow. Or something. Gah!

Don't get me wrong... though I do love talking to Kevin, I don't want to start anything... I just want to maintain our pretty awesome friendship. Even though he still sucks at emailing... :P Oh well. It's forgivable cuz when I talk to him, he usually makes me laugh. So yeah.

But wow... Jordan.. he's pretty amazing. I love him. I may have accidentally said (after I squared him for... the... second time since I've known him... accidentally of course!) that... I wanted kids someday. And... yeah I meant with him. ... eep. :P

In march, he wants me to help him look for an apt... one that I might want to move into... later... when... I'm ready to... if that happens. We shall see. Harumph. :P I still don't know why he likes me so much... oh well. I will not question it. Or... try not to. Heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, rings, moving in, gifts, my mind is all a boggling, haha

Sounds like alot of fun though!!

January 23, 2007 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker