Thursday, January 18, 2007

Where should I go...

Ugh.

You know... I've been wondering why, after school, I didn't move to Vancouver or even Calgary. Gawd. It appears to be where everyone is hiring. For my job.

HOWEVER... they want people with 2 yrs of experience, or even one.. ha... one even said no less than 3.

Alright... how am I supposed to get that?... Hmm... OH RIGHT. BY APPLYING TO THE JOB YOU REALLY WANT, KATY, YOU FREAKIN TARD. Whatever. I'm calm. I just... need to spruce up my site, make it part of my portfolio and then I can send it to them. Right? Right. I have everything I need... pretty much. Oh, I have that trial of fetch. That will make things easy. Yay. Maybe... heh. :P


My mother tried to get me up at 9 this morning. I refused. She asked if she needed to take me to a therapist. I said maybe. :P She then came back to my room at 10. Said it was 10. Told me to get up, deal with my car (what's to deal with...? whatever...), and get a job or she'd have to kick me out. Ha. Like she'd do that. She did that once, and felt horrible about it. When I told her I dropped my math class, she told me that I couldn't live with her anymore, so I phoned mandy, told her my mom was kicking me out and we all met at school... my mom kept phoning my friends' houses. Hilarity ensued. Psychotic woman.

Anyway... if I didn't live in this shithole, I might have a job. Maybe... if they were willing to take a chance on a kid. GAWD. I fucking hate work. I really do.

And this place isn't really a shithole... I love it. But only because I've lived here my whole life. So... I'm biased. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker