Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sup, yo?

Sunday, sunday, sunday!

Um... Oh right.

I got up, miraculously, before 1030 AY EM today. I was impressed. :P

Then I started watching this movie on TCM... the member of the wedding. I'm actually reading that now. It's a crappy movie. :P Well... okay, I didn't watch all of it, cuz Jordan came over and then we had to go places... anyway... it's... a weird book too. From the 40's. So... and there are so many typos... guy... man. Sheesh. Heh...

Anyway.

Later on in the day.. we went bowling. Jessica and Wesley met Jordan. Wesley was like... well katy... looks like you "striked" (yeah, he said striked... :P) out with Jordan. And I was like... what's that supposed to mean. And he's like... he's foxy. And I'm like... really? You think?

Honestly, I don't know if Jordan is or not. I just think he's kinda cute. And... I really like him. I love him actually. :P Duh. Anyway... so... I thought that was weird, and later shared that weirded out thought with Mandy... she agreed... it was weird. :P

But yeah... so... I suck, and I mean SUCK at bowling. 5 or 10 pin apparently. Christ... really. :P

Umm... oh I went out to my dad's this evening, cuz jordan was hanging out with his friend... my dad... oh my...

Sometimes I forget how neat he is. :P Cuz we haven't played music together in a while. He always has something to teach me and I love it. I love playing the accordion. I think it's just the coolest thing. Heh. I'm a dork. Oh well.

I saw my kitties while out at my dad's... yeah. Hmm. They don't know me anymore... not like they used to. Oh well... sigh. Meh. Ummm...

I need to... apply to places tomorrow. I guess... :P I have to. I really do. This lazy act is getting on pretty much everyone's nerves. Not really mine yet... but... pretty soon... :P

But yeah. My friends can see that I'm much happier now. I can't really tell... but... I'm also pretty oblivious to a lot of things. Heh... *nervous laughter*. Anyway... I'm going to bed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker