Thursday, January 18, 2007

Break stuff...

Haha. Apparently I'm a whiny bitch.

Apparently he was expressing concern... and then I went off on him. That's not how it went down friends.

He asked me what I did today. I told him. He called me agoraphobic. I said I didn't have a reason to leave the house. He said because I choose not to. ...what the fuck?... And I said that I don't have a problem with it. If you do maybe you should say so...

And I guess he took that in... the worst way. :P

Whatever... fuck. People are so ridiculous...

I had a traumatizing "conversation" with my mother today about sex. yeah. She finally brought it up. Told me condoms aren't birth control. Well fucking duh.

And I told her to stop, and then I fake started yelling and... haha. It was funny. But then I went downstairs and started crying for realz.

Wow... Yeah. I know. Why is sex such a big deal? It's like... I dunno. Now I know I'm not ready to give up a part of myself. It's definitely going to be a while now. Plus he's being sooo... agh! I knew me being in a relationship wasn't going to turn out well. I'm sure it'll be fine once I cool off and... you know. Get a job. :P I just reaaaaaaallly don't want one.

And I don't want just any job! And no one seems to get that... :P Oh well. I'm going to be unhappy anywhere most likely. But there is no fucking way I'm going back to bk a year later. that's just fucking sad. It'd be like I didn't do anything with my life. I graduated... I did things... right? RIGHT?! Shit... :P

ORRRRrrr... I could go back to school. Hmmm. *Goes to research some shiznit...* :P

I don't think he really gets that I'm you know... 20... and... lazy. Like really. Haha. Whatever...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't have such a great day I see I truly hope tomorrow is much better.

January 18, 2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Heh, thanks Cheryl!

January 18, 2007 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, my mum also asks me if I need to see a therapist sometimes, parents!! Especially when they consider themselves single parents!

The job thing sucks but go ahead and apply to all the one's you want, you CANNOT go back to BK, I am assuming that is burger king? haha

And sex, well, eh, I recommened not having it too soon, that stuff can really play with your emotions!!

And Jordan and you are going through a regular get to know you better relationship.

January 18, 2007 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker