Saturday, January 20, 2007

Katy wants to get over her fear of dead bodies. By burning them. :P

So... I look in the paper this morning. And there's a job... crematory trainee. Eh? Eh? I think it would be neat... but I'm creepy like that. But anyway... the place it's at? I totally made a calendar for them at my last job. Ridiculousness in my head ensued. :P I was like it's fate! Haha. Except not. but I am applying for this "crematory trainee" position. Because. Even though it's in a town like 7 minutes away. I don't care. I made their calendar. :P Or... the bottom part... where it says a business... yeah...

I should probably phone my other job and ask if I'm ever coming back. :P Haha. Even though I hated it there... cuz... they're kinda bastards. Meh.

Anyway... just thought I'd share. :P

Oooo... so... Jessica came up with a brilliant idea on Tuesday... cuz she wants to meet Jordan... I dunno why... whatever. Anyway... so... tomorrow we're all going bowling. Me, Jordan, Jessica, Wesley, Mandy and maybe Ian. We're not sure. :P Haha. But yeah... 10 pin! Woo... So he'll be meeting two of my friends he hasn't met yet. Jessica and Wes. Hmm. I'm a little nervous. Oh well.

Last night Jordan asked me if I wanted to go to Edmonton the weekend before vday... I asked him for the day, or to stay there... and he just looked blankly at me. And I was like I need you to answer so I can answer. He said overnight... I kinda looked away mumbling something. Dunno what.

It's creeping up isn't it? Yeah. It is. Hmm... I should probably discuss this with him. Ha. Oh well. I dunno what to get him for vday. I really don't. He says he's easy to shop for... anything electronic... that's not easy. Easy is anything apple. :P Or camera in shape. Hahaha. :P But yeah... electronic, eh? ... hmm. No clue. He said he doesn't want a teddy bear with giant ears. Too bad... guess I have to take him back to the store... jk. But yeah he seriously said that. Cuz I asked him if he wanted one and he's like no. And I'm like well goddamn. :P But whatever. Oh, I remember what I was gonna do. Get a printer, print out stuff I've done... for him... a bunch of q-things... like... yeah, nevermind. Inside... joke?... it wasn't even a joke, it was just me being random. Really random. Oh well. They're nice. I like them. Heh... Might post them in my other blog. Maybe. sometime. Probably not... well... we shall see.


As for the title... I don't think I'm actually afraid of dead bodies... I don't really know what I'm afraid of. Oh. Right. Caterpillars. Shudder. Seriously. It causes a serious phobia when you see a tree just covered in those blue fuzzy ones. Ugh. *shudder*... ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker