Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Down with the sickness

I'm getting sick. I can feel it. It burns.

GAHHHHHHH.

Okay. Whatever. Maybe it's all in my head... but I doubt it.

Wesley has a cold. He made me hang out with him today. :P

So yeah. I catch colds so easily from people. My immune system sucks. Blah!

Whatever. That's it, I guess.

I applied to two places today... looked for the other one... I think I found it, but it looks like a shithole. I need to check the address again. And I'll probably go in tomorrow. :P Yeah, I'm a chicken. Oh well. It really looks scary, that's all. And... it's really close to where my other place of employment was... is?... hm. haha. Oh well. Maybe I'll go nap. Get this gross feeling out of my throat. EWWWWWWWWWW. I don't want to be sick! Damn it, I hate wesley. Grrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker