Thursday, January 25, 2007

I can swallow pills. :P

Well... I've come a long way in the past 2 days. :P

I can now swallow pills.

Haha. I know. Except it's a pretty huge deal... because I always gagged on them when I'd try to take them... cuz I thought too much about it... but whatever. How I overcame this problem:

Last night. I was over at Jordan's. He felt my forehead and said I was burning up. He told me I had to take something or go home. And I was like fine, I'll go home. And he's like please take something... he handed me a pill. He pleaded with me again and looked like he was gonna cry. So I took it. In the other room.

And voila. I didn't wanna jinx myself by writing about my accomplishment too early. :P I took two more today. Yay me. Haha. Just... gotta slurp it up... kinda. I dunno. I'm a baby. :P But... not really anymore. So... yeah! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker