Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I am faaaarrr too amazingly awesome for my own good. :P

I bought a ps3 this evening. For Jordan. Yeah. It's his birthday (in july) present/xmas present... for... this year... and perhaps a little bit of vday as well. Ha. :P He's paying me back half over the course of a month... :P

And yeah. He bought me a new ds game as a thank you... it rocks. I love it.

And he loves his new ps3, so it all worked out in the end.

But katy will still be 400 bucks in the hole... :P oh well. Damn, that's a lot of money to spend on someone I've only known for like 2 months. But love. Hmm... oh well. Doesn't matter. Heh...

And yeah. I'm sooooo addicted to my new ds game. I was reading Jaimie's blog, and read a comment someone left in it, and looked at his profile, then read his blog and he was talking about this game he has for his ds. And I was like... hey... it's like guitar hero, eh? Sounds neat. So I told jordan that was the one I wanted. And it was a very good choice. thanks guy. :P

5 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

I live to serve :D. I'm a big mark for nintendo so if you are ever looking for the next big DS or Wii hit, I can hook ya up!

February 01, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

I want a boyfriend or at least someone to buy me presents, he he.

February 01, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha, awesome. Thanks!

And aww, Jaimie... :P hehe.

February 01, 2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Wow great present. I wish I had a ps3 lol. Glad things are working out for you finally! Have a great weekend!

February 03, 2007 1:12 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks Cheryl! Hope you have a great weekend too! :D

February 03, 2007 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker