Tuesday, January 30, 2007

America! Fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfucking day, yeah!

Alrighty... well. Yesterday morning... I was off to pick up Jordan to take him places, cuz his car wouldn't start. Mother asked where i was going, I told her. Then she went off on this rant of how she's going to Regina on Friday... and blah blah over night, how I need to stay home and... get this.. not sleep around town. My mouth was on the floor. I was like you're kidding, right? And she was like nice girls don't stay over at boys' houses. I rolled my eyes at this statement... I had done nothing wrong. She just misses me having no life... and then I went downstairs to brush my hair. Came back upstairs after I was done... asked her if she was a virgin at the age of 20. She laughed. Which means she wasn't. Not that I want to think about that.

So anyway... I was all pissed off at her all day for basically calling me a whore.

Anyway... the plan for today was to go to Edmonton. Well. I slept over at Jordan's... we got up at like 530. Left at like sometime after 6. Drove... I filled up my car (a little too much, ha! :P ), and we were off. When we got out of the city it started like totally snowing, so bad I could barely see. So we eventually turned around. And we went back to bed.

And it was fun... :P ... for more than one reason. Oh hell, was it ever. Hahaha. Yeah... I can honestly say I can't say that to my mother again. Oh well. *gasp* I know... :P It was fun, but it hasn't sunk in yet. I don't think. Um. Oh man, I wish so many anonymous people wouldn't read this. :P Meh. Life.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker