Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh, boys. Haha. I need a hobby, damn it!

I spent the last hour reading old emails from boys. :P

I realized I haven't seen Kevin since May. Hmm.

I realized that Dave did really actually have some kind of genuine interest in me. Damn it! Why am I so awkward?! Oh well. It's over. Heh. Sigh.

I realized... well actually I didn't get through all of them, cuz I was starting to get depressed... haha. Why? because I was sitting here reading emails. Duh. Anyway. So... I think either tomorrow... or... Friday... I'll email kevin, say that I know I've probably been sort of annoying lately, and then subtly mention that we haven't seen each other in 6 months-ish. Haha. And subtly mention pirates is at rainbow now... and that I wanna drive and pay this time. :P Doubt he'd go for that... he seems to like to spend money... on people. Which I mean is fine, but not really. Makes me feel like I'm using him. Which I don't like.

See? I'm doing it again. Blogging instead of doing things that need to be done. Like... dumbing down my resume, so I don't seem too terribly overqualified to work at taco time. :P Hahaha. Oh goodness.

I mean I just wanna make out with him before I go to New Zealand, and since we don't seem to see each other very often...

Actually. Remember in July and he emailed me his address? He said I should stop by to watch some shows on dvd sometime. Can't believe I never took him up on that. Goddamnit. I suck. Haha. Oh well. I want him to like me now, and that's all that matters. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

New Zealand, OMG! I'm sooo jealous!! sob sob. I wanna go!

And reading the old e-mails does make me a bit sappy as well.

You should try Dave again. Or Kevin or get a newbie, lol

November 15, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Well... the trip (amy would still go, no doubt)...but... something might have come up. Not sure if I'll be able to leave for so long. ?

I'm pretty sure dave has found someone new, or is just way too busy with school. Meh.

And ha. No... no more new people... cuz then i have to get to know them... geez. And. I dunno. Kevin's stuck in my head for some reason. Meh? Blah...

November 15, 2006 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker