Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So... I phoned Mandy up and was all... wanna go on a pub crawl with me Friday? And she was like sure! I can't really afford it, but okay! Haha... so I dunno how exactly that's all gonna work out... meh. :P So yes. Now I have to buy tickets, tomorrow, and then... I have to go, cuz I'll have tickets. But I guess if Mandy changes her mind I could always just drag Dave along. Yeah. That'd work.

My site sucks! Gah! It's due to-fucking-morrow! ARGH. I did a bunch of tutorials today, cuz I wanna be done the book so I don't put my group behind on our little... video project... which we have yet to even discuss. Hm. Whatever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

yeah u r going!!

FLIRT with PETE!!

September 14, 2006 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker