Thursday, September 14, 2006

Man...

So. Today. Well... no last night. I tried talking to collin, and I was gonna ask if he wanted his fuckin poems back. But I didn't. Instead I said yeah, nevermind... i'll talk to ya later. bye. i mean cya. (he once told me i shouldn't say bye... bye means you won't see them again. Ha.) And then he said okay. bye. So I said bye again cuz I was all ooo it's on! :P And then 10 minutes later he blocked AND deleted me. :P Jackass. So yeah. Uh... guess he's not getting them back. I should post them somewhere... :P except I really don't need to spread them all over the place. They're too shitty.

But anyway. Oh. The shooting in Montreal. Scary. I thought I dreamed it... sort of... they mentioned that he called himself the angel of death... I thought that was just in my head. I had the radio on when I fell asleep and woke up to that... amazingly that horrible information didn't make me sit up in my bed and say what the hell is wrong with this world... instead i stayed in bed til 8. ... so naturally when I got home this evening... I looked up articles on it. Because I'm... fascinated with things like that... not that... oh man. that sounded wrong. So wrong. I guess... massacres in general, and WHY they happen fascinate me... yeah, I'd sorta consider that a massacre. I guess. Shell Lake was considered one. I got this book out from the library about that one time, and my mom was so freaked out, cuz when that happened, she was so scared that he would come kill her... it's scary shit. But... crazy. And... I dunno. I'm fucked up.

Oh yeah, I don't think I wanna go on the pub crawl tomorrow... I didn't buy a ticket yet, so I'm not commited... as of right now. But if she asks, depends how i fell i'll either buy two or not. I dunno. If I don't post tomorrow... but technically it is Friday... so... happy birthday Jaimie! Ahh! Hehehehe. Hope ya have a great day! Woo. Alrighty. Cya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Thanks alot, go on the pub crawl!! you will have fun.

And Colin who?? haha

And hot prof has not gone on since Monday, he no more love me, boo hooo

September 15, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Collin who? Exactly! Totally out of my life. Because he didn't answer my email, so apparently doesn't give a shit what i do with his shit poems. Good. I'll put them out in the rain.

Some friends actually came over tonight, and we had a very good laugh at them. Yeah. good times. :P

And oh no about hot prof. Maybe he's busy... ? Meh...

September 15, 2006 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker