Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ramblings.

You know what I just realized? A year ago today, I was sitting in New Brunswick drinking a mudslide with my stepmother... reminiscing about Shawna... heh.

Man. I haven't thought about her in a while.

I just remembered because I'm listening to an old mix cd from last year... and 'Wake me up when september ends' is on it. And while I was in NB I would lay on Shawna's floor, listening to this song and cry. :P Her birthday's in September... that's why I... it reminds me of her.

And yeah... wow. Heh.

I started watching A Goofy Movie earlier... I should go finish it so I don't get sad.

Wes stopped by... took me for a short drive. It was fun. Yeah. Didn't really say much. Just listened to music and drove around. For like 15 minutes. Hehe.

I might be going to the lake tomorrow... I think. Probably. Maybe. Blah.

Oh, wouldn't it be cool if I could play 'Don't Stop Believin' on the accordion? Hahahaha. Shit, that would rock. So. Hard. :P

It's my friend Dave's bday today... he didn't really do anything. I asked if I could go over or something, but he said he didn't really feel like playing host, not that he'd have to really, but then he said he was going over to Tony's. Sigh. Tony. :P Used to have the HUGEsT crush on him... haha. He's still awesome... I dunno. Anyway, dave asked me if I wanted to go too, but I was like nah, you're probably gonna do naughty things like drugs so you go have fun... heh. :P I was talking to tony last night and apparently he bought drugs. Yeah. :P Whatever. But I think Tony lives with Braden, but I'm not sure, but... man. I've known braden since I was in grade 1. :P Didn't like him all that much til about grade 7. Yeah. Heh. But it woulda been nice to catch up with him... hm. Oh well... another time. Hopefully. Yeah... Damn it, why didn't I go? Bah. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker