Tuesday, September 12, 2006

190...th post. Geez...

I should save my 200th post for my birthday. Ha. Probably won't though. Depends how much I have to say... Probably won't be much. Ugh!

My site is sucking... and I have no idea how to make it not... suck.

Blah.

I was watching 90210 today, and it made me cry... :P It does that sometimes... well it was the one with Dylan's dad's funeral... and... Dylan comforts his 13 year old self... geez. And this sad song was playing, and I was all man, I wish I was crazy and could comfort myself... blah. Whatever... haha.

But anyway... um. I don't know. This girl in my class has organized a pub crawl on friday, and invited me, but I'm all... ehhh... I dunno. Cuz they're going to bars I've never even heard of, and one I have but it's like a country bar. I'd rather just... not socialize with a bunch of strangers. Ha. :P Which is probably why I can't meet people in real life, but whatever.

Oh. I walked with Pete across the bridge this morning. We met up on it... and yeah. Had a good chat... I guess. Meh. I came off as talkative, I think. Oh well. Heh... I dunno.

I ate too much pizza this evening with my brother. We watched a movie. He got an editing job. I'm so excited for him. And jealous. :P Not that I'd be good at that... heh. I dunno. But yeah. It's about time things turned around for him... being 23 and a half... and all.

So my brother's not going to Riley's wedding in like... two weeks? Ugh. So I dunno who I'm gonna sit with now... I guess I could bring a friend... but who? Wes works weekends... dang... Mandy? She might be working... hmm. I wish I had more friends... I don't think Jessica will go with me... she doesn't love me enough. :P I suppose I could ask friend dave... but... I don't really want to. Haha. Just cuz... yeah. I dunno. My dad might be all... who IS he??!! It would just be stupid. Cuz when dad drove me home when i had to take the car to his place... he asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said no. So yeah. I dunno... I don't talk to my dad. About anything. I tried to talk about Shawna a couple times with him... and... money that he had had for her... but... he just denies. Constantly. I told my mom and she says she doesn't think he asked val either. So... yeah. I haven't brought it up since.

But anyway... I'll be posting on Friday to say happy bday to Jaimie... oh my goodness, I had no idea it was almost your birthday... geez! I woulda got you a present but... uh... :P My friendship is enough, isn't it? Hahahaha. :P But yeah.

Life is sorta suckin. And dave just wants to paruse broadway on friday... which I might do with him... but I dunno. It'd be fun, but it's supposed to be really, really cold. Like... almost winter cold. Whee! Can't wait for snow. Seriously. I can't. I've always disliked summer somethin fierce... :P

Oh. Did you know that it's MY birthday in exactly a month? Crazy... and sad. And two decades old. Geez. How sad is that?! Blah. Where's Kevin... he hasn't been online since I almost professed my love to him. Haha. No... I didn't... but you know. I bugged him for like 4 days in a row. And then he disappeared... hmm. :P That should tell me something... probably. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Aw!

Yes, your friendship is enough!!

;-)

Yours is coming up soon?? WOOHOO!!

You should go on the pub crawl if Pete is going!

September 13, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahahaha. At the pub crawl thing... yeah. That's why I wanna go. :P jk!

September 13, 2006 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker