Saturday, September 09, 2006

Quizzes... cuz I'm bored.

You Are An Iris

You are a unique woman who needs a lot of novelty in her life.
An inspiration seeker, you often have to change scenery to recharge.
You don't deal well with structure or rules. You need to do it your own way.
Your ideal relationships are free and flowing. No one can tie you down.


Your Life is Like

Grosse Pointe Blank

Is it ironic that that's the movie Collin and I watched last night? I heart John Cusack. :P I also heart quizzes.

You Are A Bad Date!

Sometimes it just seems like your heart isn't in it

At least, not unless the guy is a dead ringer for Brad Pitt (with more money)

You just don't spend enough time wondering if he's having fun...

And newsflash - he probably isn't!

Ahahahahahaha. So true. :P I told you all I'm a jerk... meh.

You Are 36% Bitchy

You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!


Oh, apparently, I have the same bra size as Angelina Jolie. I was a little... uh... taken aback. :P I was like whoa. Really?! No way. But... meh. There was some quiz called who's your celebrity boob twin... ha. Sick. :P

You'll Find a Boyfriend Within 3 Weeks

You're out enough to meet plenty of guys
And it shows, because a few are interested in you
Even if you haven't meet the right guy yet
He's standing just around the corner :-)

Hahahaha. Yeah right. Unless I ask out Pete or something. Which maybe is what they mean? Holy crap, I need to stop thinking about boys. I mean, damn!

You Are 59% Independent

Overall, you're a pretty independent woman. You don't follow trends just to fit in.
You've got your own cool thing going on, though you sometimes still care too much about what other's think.

That didn't make me feel too much better. Hmm. Whatever. I need to go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

lmao @ u r a bad date?

haha

September 10, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

u online??

I have to tell u an update!!

September 10, 2006 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker