Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm dumb...

But for some reason, I sorta like Collin.

I'm giving him another chance. Maybe cuz I'm somewhat lonely, maybe cuz I just wanna see what a crappy girlfriend I'll be... I dunno. I was joking about the last part. Sorta... yeah.

I dunno. He's kinda sweet, he just can't communicate very well. But I'm a fairly patient person, and... he did just get out of a fairly long relationship. Meh?

Call me an idiot, because I am, but whatever.

I just think it'll... be a good story for later. I don't have enough stories.

Or maybe I genuinely like him, for some bizarre reason. I think I like people who treat me like crap. That's not good... hmm. Well, we shall see.

Hopefully I'll be the one doing the breakin up this time around. Heh. Well... not hopefully... but if it happens... it better be me. Or whatever. I could just say it is. Hmm. I dunno what I'm saying anymore.

He just really, really seems to like me. And so... who am I to deny him of my awesome company?

:::::::::::::::::::

But in other news, my one friend Dave is being the biggest baby. Goddamn. He blocked me at around 3ish today... and hasn't unblocked me yet. It's all because mandy was over last night fiddling around on my msn, and she was talking to him (she hates him) and they were like... fighting and... whatever. And then today he said "Hi. Ummm..." to me... so I said what?... and he said oh, it's still mandy. nvm. And I said no it's not. And he said fuck you. And I said this is katy! And he said seriously. fuck you. So I said fine. bye. and he blocked me. So whatever. He's like 2 years older than me too, you'd think he'd grow up already. Geez. Whatever. He will eventually unblock me and all will be right with the world, again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

OMG! Does it tell you when someone blocks you on MSN?

Also, you and Colin are back together??

Details, details, details, c'mon now, how did that happen?

And haha, don't feel bad, I have been in plenty of relationships where I kinda knew the guy sucked. For me to call u a fool would make me a hypocrite, these are all learning experiences!!

And I hope Colin turns out to be worth it!! ;0)

Details please!

September 05, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

well if you go to msngeeks.com and go to the block checker, it checks to see if they're online or not.

And everytime I do it, he is. Which makes me pretty sad... but whatever. He needs to chill out, so yeah.

We're sorta back together. I think we're gonna take things even slower this time... i hope... :P.

I hope he is too... bah.

September 05, 2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker