Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stuff and junk...

Ha. Victory is mine! Dave has unblocked me. I win. And now I'm not speaking to him. Until he speaks to me. :P

Yeah. That's just the way the world works now.

You beg and beg until they do as you wish, then you ignore them. Until approached first. Indeed.... or whatever.

I'm insane.

I have no car anymore. Well... for a day... or two... or three :S. Getting a new window in. Yessss.

I didn't wake up early enough this morning... my dream was too good. It was dave apologizing and telling me how awesome my flash was. lmao. :P The dave who had me blocked... not coffee guy. Whom I don't really talk to anymore... although I should ask him how school's going... hmm. Meh.

But whatever. I might be hanging out with Amy tomorrow... maybe. She's supposed to phone me tonight. Ack. She's in university now! OMG! I've known that girl since she was in grade 5... and I was in grade 6. Same class. She looked like she'd make a good friend so I... befriended her... yeah. Hehehe. We were so cool back then. Anyway...

So yeeaahh... apparently she's all set in her mother's basement... ooolala.

But yes. I wanna talk to dave like so bad... but I can't. I mustn't. He was being too big of a baby. :P Whatever... Who's the baby now though? Hmmm. Whatever. Not talk to him. Block me, will you...

Oh right. I think I'm starting to get a crush on Pete again. The guy in my class. :P He's just really nice... and he was like moving my chair... and... it was kinda cute... but yeah. Can't think about it... cuz for some reason Collin really likes me... I think he may think he has me wrapped around his little finger, which he doesn't. I don't think... hmm. I should re-evaluate that. Whatevs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I don't usually espouse cheating but TALK to PETE, ask him out and see whats up!!

lol

September 06, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P no... i can't. Haha. Sigh...

Maybe after school's done. I'm gonna add like everyone to msn. Maybe. Probably not. But I know his email only cuz I'm creepy... don't wanna add him like that... heh. Gah. Whatever...

September 07, 2006 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker