Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oh, Katy! Geez.... gross.

I am so disgusted with myself.

I like Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back song. Tisk tisk.

It's just it was on the radio when I was driving my car home (all fixed!) tonight... so I guess I now associate it with that... plus I was so happy when I was driving it.. yeah. Meh.

I need to make up for it somehow... hmm. Tomorrow I'll listen to some uh... ACDC. :P I should get a cd of theirs... they totally rock. Gah...

Oh, apparently, Collin and I are going bowling tomorrow night. :P

Should be... uh.. interesting. I will uh... update tomorrow night... most likely. Fill all ya'll in. Ah. I said ya'll. Hmm. Oh well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, i'm going bowling tonight!!

Guess what??

Hot prof has been on my blog everyday this week and..

HE EMAILED ME~!

U READ THAT RIGHT

HE E-MAILED ME

OMG! I LOVE THIS GUY~~ HAHA

September 08, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

OMG!!! I was totally just wondering what happened to him! YAY!!!!

Hehehehehe. That's so awesome!

September 08, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

YEAH, I am sooooo happy,

He is sooo cute and hot and wonderful and great and ladidadida, haha

Now, I don't know whether or not I should e-mail him back

September 08, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

so what should I do know?

When will u be onlineso I can show u the e-mail?

haha

September 08, 2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Well first of all, tomorrow you need to show me that email. I'll probably be online like all day. And then you should make him wait a month for a reply... pretend you're super busy with your new life... hahaha. :P Well.. no, wait. I wanna read it first, then I'll give an opinion. :P

September 08, 2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker