Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No more bs.

That's it. I'm done with that fella. I'm so sick of being nice to him.

He's not a nice person. He's an asshole. A major one. I'm serious.

Well, I might continue to be nice... but I am not initiating anymore conversation with him, that's for sure.

He was all, you're so sweet, katy, and I'm so lucky to have a friend like you...

bullshit. Fuck you. Don't call me sweet. DON'T call me your friend. Ugh. I dunno why I'm so pissed off. Probably because... he doesn't like me anymore. :P

It was just... nice having someone who liked me. Actually like me.. it was new. And weird. And... I dunno.

He was very creepy though. Creepier than I. I never get caught while stalking people... he's such an amateur. So yes. Bye, Collin. No more talking of you. Ever again. ...we can only pray. :P I was so cold to him too... hahahaha. Yay me. I think he gave me like 2 emoticon hugs... I totally ignored them. WOO.

I need to stop torturing myself like this. I should just go to bed. Or go read. Or go cry... life sucks. It really does. :P Not because no one likes me... it's just... I'm really getting up there in age, and I don't want to. Sigh. Nevermind... I'll discuss it later, perhaps.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

ewwwwww creepy is so scary! lol Keep on smiling hun I know there is a knight in shinning armour out there for yah. You have to deal with a lot of frogs until the prince comes along. I know that sounds corny but I find it true. I'm keeping my finger crossed for yah!!

August 31, 2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P Thanks, Cheryl.

August 31, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Don't feel upset, you most probably would have been feeling a whole lot worse if you had dated him even longer and something had happened.

He is not a good guy to date. You should e-mail Dave and say "Hi"

August 31, 2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

You're so right.

Haha... yeah... I don't think so... something tells me he's found someone else... probably. Cuz he was too cool. :P

August 31, 2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker