Friday, September 01, 2006

If this is how all of September is going to be...

I may as well just die now.

Today was bad.

Last night, someone broke the driver's side window in my car. Bastards. And guess who has to pay for it? Not daddy, like I had hoped... he showed no hint of maybe he would pay for it... nope. Me. I have. No money.

I hate. My life.

I stayed an hour after school today... then finally left, because I was making the TA stay longer than he probably wanted to... but he's a little bitch... so.. whatever. And that's what he's paid for... meh.

I think I'm nearing completion on my flashes... but stupid me, when I said I'd have them done Tuesday, I forgot it was a long weekend. I hate myself.

Good god.

Wes has had a bad week too. We're going to the liquor store after supper to purchase delicious wonderful magical alcohol to drown our sorrows. And pain.

Seriously though... fuck the world this month. It's gonna be shitty. Really shitty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Sorry that your september has started so badly!!

I am sure it will get better, good luck with your Flash project!!

:-)

September 02, 2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks, Jaimie! :)

September 02, 2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker