Monday, August 28, 2006

DEAN CAIN! YAY! Totally made my day... :D

Okay. Boy, have I got news. Sort of. Haha.

K, that one day that my tv wouldn't work, apparently I missed an episode of 90210 that Dean Cain was guest starring in... boo hoo... BUT, it totally made up for it today, when I fainted when he came on the tv. I saw the back of him and I was like... IS THAT DEAN CAIN?! And it was. And I'm good... haha. But yay! Swoon. Sigh. Swoon. He looks so young... he woulda been ten times hotter if he had his glasses on, but oh well. Still gorgeous.

I didn't actually faint, but I did do some squealing. :P Cuz I'm weird and obsessed like that. And in love. :P Haha.

But yeah. Oh. I have an interview at the stop motion animation place tomorrow. I'm nervous, because I'm so sure I'll screw it up. Like I do everything else. But maybe not... I dunno. Meh? But I'm not telling any of my friends... because they'll just be like... I dunno. Although I did write it in my lj. Hmm. Mainly because I never actually talk to the friends I have on there. Did that make sense? Oh well, it did to me... sort of. Done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, u r soo obsessed with dean, I think he is single as well, so Good Luck!! ;-)

Also, GL, with the interview tomorrow!!

You can do it!!

August 28, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

He is single! And one day, I will move to wherever he lives and sit outside his house in my car. Hmm. I'm starting to sound like Collin. :P

Thanks! I hope so... ahhh! :P

August 28, 2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, how is psycho colin??

August 28, 2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

:P not sure... i think he's still a little depressed. Heh. But I'm nice, and try to like... help him out, even though I so shouldn't. But he grew on me in those few days... bah.

August 28, 2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker