Wednesday, August 30, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

Yessss! I went the whole day without talking to Collin. :P Cuz he's not online now. Otherwise I'd be rambling on about... nothing in particular. But whatever. It's probably a good thing he's not. Yeah. It is.

Anyway.

I saw 'An Inconvenient Truth' this evening with my mother. And now I'm rethinking buying a new car... and instead just traveling around the world. Seeing everything before it's all gone... in 50 years. :P

That movie made me so sad. Especially when they showed the computerized polar bear swimming and trying to climb onto an iceberg, but it kept breaking... sniff.

I, honestly, don't care what happens to humans. We're all assholes. But animals. I care about. And I do not like killing them... even if it's not all just my fault.

In my opinion, humans deserve whatever comes to them. Okay, maybe not. I'm being way too dramatic. But you know what I mean? Animals didn't build the Hummer. GM, you bastard. :P By the way, I need to see 'Who Killed the Electric Car'.

I'm so depressed... and have no idea what I can do... that would actually make a difference. Do I really want to make a difference? Do I really want to make the world better for my children? Am I even going to have children? God... this whole thing. Just... is expanding my mind too much. :P

It's sad though, and I feel so bad about everything that's going on in the world. And how I live in my own little... bubble, basically. I should care more. But I mean... I'm almost 20. I'm supposed to only care about myself. :P ...right? That's normal... right? I'm joking... sorta.

I believe that everyone should treat each other with respect. I believe that Florida did elect Al Gore. :P Hehe... sigh. I wonder how different the world would be if that were true... Probably not that much different. The US would be in accordance with Kyoto... that I know. I don't get it. Why is the world so corrupt? Why do people care more about money than they do the world they live in? Man. That movie sucked me in. Because it's true. And... I love documentary type dealies... and they always get to me. Heh...

I just... don't know what to do. I probably won't be driving even halfway to school tomorrow. But... Sam Jackson's on the Daily Show tomorrow again... talkin' bout motherfuckin snakes on a motherfuckin plane! Hmm. I might drive halfway. My car barely uses any gas. And when that tank gets empty, I am not filling up again until it goes back down to like... 82. Or preferably 72. It's gone down to 1.05. Ridiculous. For a litre of gas. Fuck me. It was at 1.15. That's more than it was when Katrina hit.

Fuck the world. We all deserve to shrivel up and die. I'm joking. Most of them do. Not I, nor you, of course. But... you know. Those people... yeah, them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker