Monday, August 28, 2006

Ranting of boys... blah.

I was talking to Jaimie on msn about these sites I go on... and how on one of them I met Kevin... and... hmm. Well it just made me remember last summer.

I've known Kevin for a year now I guess.

Anyway. Last July, I think we started talking. His profile said something about people being intimidated by him at first, but when they get to know him, they find someone completely different inside. Awwwww. :P So I messaged him and was like why do people find you intimidating... and he answered with a ... cuz I'm really tall and have kinda big hair... or something. Haha. And I was like, I have big hair too... but I'm short. Or something like that, I don't totally remember.

But anyway. I remember I had to go to my family reunion at the beginning of august last year, and my brother and i took the bus to ontario. Anyway. When there was internet access in the bus terminal, I would be on it, seeing if he sent me a message. :P Which he did.

But yeah. I think our first date might have been a year ago today... or something. I really have no clue... hmm. But anyway...

I've realized that I just wanna be his friend... I'm pretty sure... unless he keeps telling me about the little bitty sunflower growing in his backyard beside his fence. :P It sounds cute. Haha. Whatever. Stop swooning, Katy. :P Okay. Done. Bah.

Collin doesn't initiate conversation anymore. He hasn't since he "broke up" with me. :P I feel like a retard always saying hello... but I think I do still like him... kinda. Meh. BAH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Hehehe.

August 29, 2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker