Sunday, August 27, 2006

So. I want a tattoo.

Of what, you ask? And why?

The answers: Of the word socks, written gracefully upon my foot in the style of my choosing... because it reminds me of Shawna. When we were about... 8... I think... we had this huge fight over a pair of socks she had in her drawer. I could have sworn they were mine. Which they were. I'm so sure of it. But anyway.. she ended up keeping them, because damn, she can put up a good fight. Haha. It wasn't like a hitting sort of fight... just... they're mine! No, they're mine! type fight.

Yeah. So I have no idea when I'll be getting this tattoo. Quite possibly never. But anyway. The second tattoo I would get... only if I get the first may I get this one... lyrics from my favourite song. Teenage Dirtbag. :P Precisely... "she rings my bell". haha. Yeah. Cuz I'm a freak like that.

And this guy on msn who added me from that site... is a freak. I do not like talking to him. And he asked me if I would be up for hooking up for a bit tonight. I said no, I'm busy. And now, I plan on blocking and deleting this sick bastard. :P

Oh my. Wes' boyfriend broke up with him. That's too bad. ... I don't know what to say. Except to make jokes about it. Which isn't totally cool. Hmm. But I dunno.

I'm talking to Kevin on msn. I love this guy on msn. I can't help it. He's too charming and nice. But in person... it's just... not there. Can't stand him. :P Haha. Sigh. Well I can stand him but... I dunno. I really don't know. I like him as a friend. Yeah. Leave it at that. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I'm thinking about it... he's way cute... on msn. I just... I'm not a huge fan of his voice... :S :P Is that shallow? I mean he can't help the way his voice sounds... sigh.

Well... I dunno. I do wanna be his friend though. I know that. Meh.

August 28, 2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker