Friday, August 11, 2006

Haha.

Oh man. This guy is... hilarious. :P I don't think he's meaning to be... but he is. And I love it. :P

I've come to the realization that Dave... sigh... is probably a lost cause. And I really shouldn't... I dunno. I just. K, I started going on that site again, and this guy added me to msn... and he's really nice... and like... he was asking me all these questions like if i smoke and drink and why if so... it was fun. :P

He thinks I'm cute. We sent each other pics... etc. I don't think it should matter really, but... it does. I guess. I dunno. Cuz I had a hell of a time trying to convince myself Kevin was mildly cute. He's not really. I... yeah. Anyway.

His name is Collin and I may talk about him more. I don't know.

damnn these guys boosting my self esteem. damn them. *shakes fist*

He's growing on me, and I don't feel bad at all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker