Saturday, August 12, 2006

Um... k.

K, this new guy Collin... he's way too much like me. Okay? Except he actually says what he feels, and I gotta say... it's... the tiniest bit creepy and makes me wonder about his mental state... is that horrible of me? Whatever. I don't even know him, and he's (haha like Jaimie said) making plans for like... ugh. This has never ever happened to me. It's weird. And I don't... agh, I dunno. He asked me if I swore... and I was like sometimes... in fits of anger... and he was like okay, but it's not part of your everyday speech? And I was like no... and he was like good. I lied. :P I actually swear a lot. But you know, I should cut down. So I said I don't. Cuz I plan to not swear around him... :P

I dunno.

He told me his horoscope and how it said that he'd be meeting his "soul mate" omg... that would be kinda cool if... I were that... but I really doubt that I am. Just cuz I'm so... I dunno. South park is on, I'll come back and add on.

Back. Where was I?... oh yes. The horoscope. lmao. It was... yeah. Pretty funny. Kinda... dead on. It was scary... eep. :P I'll see if i... just a sec...

August 11, 2006
You might not be a believer in past lives, collin, but you could have some moments today that could really make you wonder! Today you could experience some very interesting coincidences. Maybe you will meet a soul mate at a casual gathering. This person could share your same interests or beliefs about life. You might wonder if you could have shared another lifetime with this person, because you will feel like you already know them!


Um? I think... that might be why he was so... intent... on... uh... god I dunno.

This is just weird, and I'm thinking I should definitely handle this situation like every other. Talk to them on msn for a while, like... he sent me an email, and he was like... (no okay, wait. it's way too... funny :P) UGH. Looking back on the conversation now, it's just all pretty... ridiculous. I dunno. I got all lost, cuz my friend Wes showed up. And then he got me drunk with two drinks... I was supposed to go to the gay bar with him and some friends, but... my some twist of fate, mandy drove by us, and we totally flagged her down, and i hung out with her and ian instead. I didn't want to go to the bar. I'm not... I dunno. There will be many bars next weekend. Edmonton!! Ahh! Whee!

Anyway, where was I? Oh right... well he sent me an email a few hours after we talked (for like an hour... how can you... man, I dunno. I don't know what's up with him... why he seems to like me so much, why he actually finds me... attractive... that's new. K? I don't get it. :P)anyway, he was all in the email, if we do start going out, which I'd like, I wanna ... he wants to draw everything out. Like we have all the time in the world. If that's true then... why are you so eager to.. meet me? I know I'm charming and all... but like. I'd really rather wait, so I think I'll tell him that. If he likes me that much, I think he'll be able to hold out seeing me in person for like... a couple weeks. I dunno. i'm absolutely questioning his mental... ness. :P Cuz one time, I met this other guy cuz I had talked to him for a while, and didn't think he was all... quite right in the head... :P I'm a jerk... whatever... but so I took mandy with me to meet him... and... yeah. He didn't seem all there.. he was insanely nice though. He had a lot of dvds... I was jealous. :P And he thought I was beautiful. So. Yeah. I'm not sure if... man I'm being such a ... oh well.



Haha. While hanging out with Mandy and Ian, I was like hey, Mandy you should drive me by Kevin's house so I can drop off his damn game. So she did. And oh man... I stuffed it in the mailbox and then Ian yells out the car "GET IN THE CAR! NOW! COME ON!" It was the most hilarious thing ever. That kid's funny. :P

So. Things to do: email Collin back, saying how I liked talking to him too, but that I think Monday... yeah Monday. ... as in two days monday is way too soon to meet him... but in his email he was like...P.S if you're at all worried about me being some sort of weirdo or involved with crime......i'm not....my dad is the police association president for the city police, and he is just finishing up with the polygraph(lie detector).......what you see is what you get with me.....

i already miss talking to you!!!!!!


I dunno. You tell me what's wrong with him. :P If anything... desperate doesn't count. I don't care about desperate... :P He can't really spell... which will bug the hell out of me if I continue talking to him on msn. I think I'd like to hear his voice before I meet him... I mean, I didn't hear Kevin's before I met him, and... hoo man... mistake. :P I was not prepared for that deep... very adult sounding voice. :P Whatever. There is nothing attaching me to him now. Yay! Freedom. :P Haha. Not that he's talked to me recently. Whatever. I don't care.

The drunkeness is wearing off now. Thank goodness. This was a long post... and very... ugh one. What the hell. Seriously. Like. What the hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ok, wow about Colin. There are 2 possible reasons for why Colin is acting like he is-

1. He has never really had a relationship and is eager and ready to start one and he see's that you have alot on common and is so naive and full of love and fun that he thinks you could be the one and he could be quite sincere.

or

2. He has emotional/mental issues where he thinks every new girl he meets could be the one and tells them what he thinks they want to hear in hopes of dating them soon and getting them into bed and very quickly loses the initial passion.

Being that he is only 20, I think I would go with number 1.

I would definetly talk to him on the phone first and maybe Monday isn't too soon to meet him. Because the sooner you meet him, the less you have to lose, as in the more you just talk, the more he could grow on you b4 the meeting.

If you meet soon you will know if you really have chemistry and like him as opposed to the like from meeting online.

August 12, 2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. Yeah I hope it's not number 2... yikes. Well it's just I'm gone this weekend... well... will be. Although he was being like... kinda saying what he probably thought I wanted to hear. I have no idea what's going on. So... I should meet him Monday? Meh, I'll probably have nothing better to do... but if I die, you're so being blamed by me in my afterlife. :P just kidding. I'm sure it'll be... fine. If not a little creepy. Gah... might as well give him a chance. I give everyone else one. :P or four... beh. He seems nice... i'm still kinda sketchy about it. :S Ah well...

August 12, 2006 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker