Thursday, August 10, 2006

So I signed onto msn a couple minutes ago... and voila. Another Chinese person has added me. Hooo boy. What. The hell.

So I was like... let's see what all this crap is about, so I unblock him, and right away he sends me some... weird ass message in chinese... maybe it wasn't weird. But whatever. And there was a link to something. Which I didn't click. I just closed the convo box and blocked him again. Ha. Man. I really, REALLY need a hobby.

Okay, so I put what he wrote into a text translator... cuz I'm that bored and curious... :P and this is the best I could get: I hope 结 very much; 识 Like your 样 High element 质 Friend, 这 Is my wish! If my 们 Has 缘 Minute, 请 Joins encircles to my friend

Heh. Apparently... he wants me to be his friend?... should I click the link? Hmm... I clicked it. The mystery was too great. It's a chinese site that I can't read, because believe it or not, I don't know how to read Chinese. So I won't be joining it. Cuz I'm not putting the whole site into a text translator so I can friend some random Chinese guy who adds me to msn. What the heck. :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

Becareful hun sometime they trick you to check out there site and they put a tracking device on your computer. Some people I know had that problem. But good luck!

August 11, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

ok, Dave, Dave, what is going on??

None of the profs have e-mailed me back, so no panic as yet, but cmon hot prof, cmon.

Jason imed me saying his cat was sick and he didn't like getting ultimatums! ;0(

I texted him this morning and asked if his cat is ok, NO ANSWER!

So maybe this time he is pissed for good.

And yes ask Dave to the movie!!

I wanna know, how he has money to drink but none for the movie??

hmm, but ask and see what he says!!

August 11, 2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh, those Chinese people can be tricky?

hmm, I mean, it is suspicious that they want you to be their friend and they have never met you or know anything about you!!

August 11, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Cheryl - Yeah... I really shouldn't have clicked it. I turned on my computer this morning and nothing was happening... it just like froze... and i was like oh no! But then I got it working again... hopefully nothing horrible happened, cuz i do have a mac, so it's not as easy to... get a virus, but it is still possible. eep. :S

Jaimie - I dunno what's goin' on with Dave... bah. I guess he saves his money?... meh. And *sigh* about the Jason thing... gah... I hope he messages you back...
I'm still contemplating whether to ask him to a movie or not... I dunno. I guess it can't hurt... we'll see how crazy I'm feeling later on in the day. :P

I still think that I have a small cult following in China. :P

August 11, 2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker