Thursday, August 10, 2006

K, so I cracked and initiated conversation with Dave. It was good...

up until the end. When he was like k, I'm going to go see my friend now.. have a good night etc...

anyway. One thing I've noticed about him is that he tends to call his friends his buddies. So why didn't he say buddy? Unless it was a girl. Hmm. He still goes on that site like all the time... I know because I'm creepy... :P anyway... I dunno. I will email him tomorrow, and ask if he wants to go see a movie sometime... and then I'll be gone all weekend, and I'll go insane awaiting the answer, but by the time I get back he should have answered so... I dunno. He'll probably say yes, just cuz he's so nice. Not because he might like me. Meh.

I'm not sure if I really like him, but I know I want him to like me. :P Haha. Okay, fine I like him... ya know... sorta.

But still... I'm so... paranoid. :P Oh well. It's just a boy. There are lots more out there. I think.

You know who I had out of my mind til like just now? Kevin. Ha. He still hasn't answered my email. What a dink. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker