Thursday, July 27, 2006

oh shit. date numbah 3. :P

*starts singing the omg! song* You know the one... omg, omg, omg, omg... etc. Dave's online... and the first thing he asked me was what I'm doing tomorrow... EEEEee. Yeah. Wow. So I was like i dunno. And he was like wanna catch a movie? And I was like which one? And he was like i dunno. And I was like k. And he was like what do you wanna see? And I was like clerks 2? And he's like sounds good. And I'm all yay! AHhhhhh. haha. Oh man. Um. Yeah. Something... is... hm. I'm happy that he's still talking to me to tell you the truth. Not that I was a huge creep last time, but... I dunno. AHhhh. No, okay. 3rd "date". Hm. Whoa. By the time Kevin and I had "gone out" three times it was over a... 6 month period. lmao. :P or something like that. This is... pretty cool.

And say WHAAAATTTT Jaimie???? The prof reads it still??? And he liked you???!!!! WHAT? EMAIL HIM! NOW! NOW NOW NOW! :D

That's embarassing. I was like... so should I pick you up? or meet there... or vice versa or something... and he's all... uhhhh.... we could meet there. And I'm all k sounds good, meanwhile i'm crushed. :P Whatevs. I'm not. little embarassed... i suppose. But whatever. Oh man, wouldn't that suck if this was some sort of sick setup? Shit. I'd die. If it was some huge not so elaborate prank. Meh. Who cares? Clerks 2. I wonder if he'll pay... I want him to. hahaha. Just cuz I'm broke. :P Oh well. I will bring my debit in case. Woo. No, I'll stop and get money... yeah. Yes. Tis what I'll do. Ooo on my walk home. Woo hoo. Plans. WEEKEND PLANS! Holy crap.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

OMG! date number 3, wooohoooo!!!

And I give you mad props for spelling my name right!! Thank-You, I have family members(even my bro) who spell my first name wrong , grrr!!

Clerks II, sounds good, so does he have a car? Maybe he felt bad thinking you would have to pick him up?

Either way, I doubt it's a set-up.

EZZ a date, ees a date, wooohoooo!

And yeah, it is kinda sad that he still reads it. It is kinda like this forbidden love, that can't happen.

I'm willing him to just e-mail me or something. I kinda knew he liked me, once he sent me an e-mail telling me he was available to talk by phone and he told me I was going to be a star and some other stuff, but I was goofy and shy!

And he was still my prof!!

Darn, I should have given him my number and been like call me, call me, haha

Have fun tomorrow!

July 27, 2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah some people in my family don't spell my name right either... they like the ie way... and i'm all pshaw y's totally the ticket... anyway...

Yeah he has a car... we like pointed our cars out to each other last Sunday... :P Cuz we walked right by mine so I felt the urge to introduce him to my little Dexter. :P Hehe.

hehe you so shoulda. Oh well... one day... maybe. ;)

Thanks! You too! At school and friends... aw. Wow, you're moving soon... man.

July 27, 2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

In fact, at the last family reunion they thought my damn name was Kathleen... and I was like, no it's not. Freakin'.... oh that was not a happy moment. In fact it was all pretty bad... til my cousin got there and then I hung around him and his coolness. :P Drinking and smoking... he's such a badass. :P I think he might be gay... but I dunno. None of my business anyway. haha. :P

July 27, 2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

lol, so did he give you a reason why he wasn't going to pick you up?

Maybe he doesn't know thats the thing to do?

How old is he again, Kathleen? hehe

July 27, 2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Grrrr.

Nah he didn't give me a reason... I think he's the tiniest bit shy... but meh. Maybe he doesn't want me in his car... and he saw my car and was like man, that's a small car. He's like 6'0 about... or something like that. I dunno. Meh. He's 22, Jayme. :P I picked the weirdest way to spell it I could think of... :P

July 27, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Well Quaty, is his car old? maybe he is embarrassed.
Also, maybe he doesn't want to scare you off by asking for your address?

Though at 22, shy is good, hopefully means he isn't a playa, just looking to fool around or play you for a fool!

July 27, 2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. That's definitely a messed up way to spell mah name... maybe I should start spelling it like that... hm. Meh.

Took me like 3 reads of that comment to get what you meant. :P I thought you were saying he is trying to play me for a fool... but the realized you meant he wasn't. Probably. :P

July 28, 2006 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker