Thursday, July 27, 2006

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right!

So I was watching the news tonight, because my mother yelled at me and said my dad would be on it... talking about some boring stuff that... I don't care about but maybe should. Meh. Anyway. I didn't see him. Oh well. Big whoop. But there was this little kitten born with two faces. So cute, but very sad. It probably won't live long. And I started thinking about life... or something like it. I don't know. It's weird. I don't understand the whole process of growing up... getting older... getting a life. Heh. Blah.

Gas prices keep going up. I'm starting to think that instead of a VW rabbit, I should get a smartcar. But... I reallllllyyy want a rabbit. I'm not totally sure why, but.. I dunno. My mom used to have one. And I really liked it. And she totally wants one again, so she's gonna pay for like... half or something. SWEET. But she would also want a smartcar... but... I dunno. I shouldn't be driving anyway. It's summer. I am capable of waking up in the morning to leave early enough to get where I need to be. But... meh. Somedays... you know. Whatever. I'm not sure what's going on right now with my head. I've taken up knitting a scarf, perhaps the world's longest... it will not be done until snow hits that ground. That's my goal anyway. Because I really need to stop playing the ds while watching tv. I think it's... frying my brain. Sort of. Haha. I have no clue.

I know that I want to move out. Soon. Ish. Hopefully. When I get money. Which means I need a job. But I don't want a shitty fast food job... I want to get a job that I actually want. Like at that stop motion show place... do you know how happy that would make me? And possibly a little crazier... but that's a price I'm willing to pay.

I sent Kevin a "private message" ha... on his site last night, cuz I was bored. It was like two lines long... and then he sends me back this looonnnggg message about... everything that's going on. Haha. It was nice to read I suppose. I want to be his friend. Not his girlfriend. I think I've decided that. *gasp* a decision! But will it last? No. Probably not. Whatever. I totally need to stop... thinking. I keep doing that... haha. GRAH. Oh, it was a very productive day in class today... I did no doodling... aw, shucks. Maybe later... hopefully. But yeah... I did... 3 chapters. Boring. As. Hell. But I only have 3 more to go, and will hopefully finish them tomorrow! Hooray! Then I can start on my flash ASSIGNMENTS! OH GOD! SHIT! There's so much crap you can do in flash that... I dunno. It's just blowing my mind. Meh. Whatever. That Stacey... thinks she's so awesome... blah. Why is there always someone in your class that's like... teacher's pet? And... works 10x faster than everyone else? It used to not really be me, but sort of. It's weird not being that person. Haha. :P Done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Wow, I know what you mean. I still am stuck between child and adult.

I am proof that the Peter Pan complex exists! ;0)

And so you only want Kevin as your friend now?

OMG! So the hot prof has been going on everyday and I found out that he did like me and so now I am back in love with him. BOO HOO!! ;0(

He is killing me.

And hey, u can be teachers pet again, if you try, try , try!!

July 27, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT???!!!!

Email him and tell him how you feel. Go out for coffee! Have pretty little babies! Ahhh! :P Am I getting a little ahead of myself? :P

July 27, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Yeah, I know but the person told me in confidence.

He said that hot prof did like me, but felt that he liked me too much and didn't want to get involved because I was still his student.

Then he felt it wasn't worth it because I am moving to Iowa, and he got confused when he found out I liked him.

SIGH!

But the babies would have been cute, lol!! hehe

July 27, 2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Awww. What to do?! Gah.

July 27, 2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker