Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Argh

Another one?! Shit man. STop ADDING ME TO your damn msn. BLAH. Either it's the same person getting a new email address over and over... or it's a horde of crazed fans of mine. Either way, it's bugging me.

So yes. That's annoying.

Know what else is annoying? Not today. Today was kinda good. People sort of talked to me today... yeah.

Chad asked me how old I am. I said 19. He asked me when my birthday was... and I'm like October... and he's all.... so... you're gonna be 20?! And I'm like I KNOW! AHHHH. Thanks for bringing that up, buddeh. Stupid kid. Except he's not stupid... quite nice actually. Not that... if you're one you can't be the other. Ha. Whatever...

Anyway... I don't wanna like explode on this chinese kid, cuz what if it's not the same person over and over? He'll be like what the hell... I dunno.

So... ha. In class today I drew this what I think is hilarious picture of chamillionaire (sp? even though I don't care). I HATE that fucking song... so much! AHHHH. And it's on like 20 billion times a day. And it's like GRRRR. Anyway. I'm going to upload it to ze ozer blog. Indeed. 90210 is almost on! :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

U have made it big in CHINA, they all want to add you and be your friend.

Katychowmeinchicken, Welcome to the Big Time!! ;-)

July 26, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

lmao!

July 26, 2006 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker