Sunday, August 06, 2006

no. 4... *groan* :P

Umm... that was... not that great. I just.. wasn't really into it. I dunno. I suppose my horoscope initmidated me a little. :P Not that I pay much attention to it anyway... I dunno.

I did however figure out his last name.

I talked very little.

I think he thought I was upset for some reason. I told him I was ripping up the carpet in my room. Maybe he thinks I'm crazy. I'm doing it because I wanted a change. And things were getting lost in the carpet.

He gave me a very nice hug though. I think cuz he thought I was upset... :P But whatever. I bought my own iced cap... hmm. It makes me wonder, you know?

Maybe I like girls... haha. :P Ya never know... I guess I'll figure it out when we go to Edmonton and hit all the gay bars... lmao. I don't think I am. But whatever.

I'm a little disappointed with myself. I was... I dunno. I think cuz I told a lot of people about this one... cuz it was, you know, number 4. Hahaha. Oh well. Maybe we're just supposed to be friends. Nothing wrong with that. Sigh. Someone will come along one day... maybe. I don't really wanna be alone for the rest of my life. That would kinda suck. Yeah.

It was cut short because he had to go do laundry... I don't think either of us really wanted to be there... I dunno. Well yeah I wanted to see him...

Oh I know why he didn't pay. Cuz I asked him out. Of course! Wow. Okay. Note to self: don't do that again. lmao.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Oh Katy, sorry, sounds like you went into the date thinking about it too much.

did you buy his coffee?

And just how awkard was it? Maybe you guys need to do more than coffee on the next date!!

August 06, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

No, I didn't buy his coffee... he was there already when I got there. Meh.

It wasn't that awkward... well... I dunno. But yeah. I think we've passed the just coffee stage in our little... get-togethers. Cuz yeah... it was fairly boring. :P Not that his stories weren't interesting... I dunno. Beh?

But yeah. If we do go out again, which I hope we do... but I'm not asking.. :P... definitely go to another movie... or.. I dunno. Something interesting. Blah.

August 06, 2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ask him to a movie, he may think u r not interested because u were so quiet, and I am SOOOO done with Jason.

That guy has played his last game with me and his sweet words!

August 06, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

But if I ask him... I'll have to pay. And I don't wanna. :P Well... I suppose if it means saving the.. "relationship" it wouldn't matter too much. :P haha. I do like him.. hmm. Well I sent him an email being like sorry I was so boring today... and blah blah. Meh. Hopefully he'll reply and be like it's okay... and yeah.

Good for you. I take it he didn't call you? :P

August 06, 2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Nope, and I told him over im, that I am done and he says don't please don't write about me on ur blog, I don't like it,

Then don't read it FOOL, haha. oh gosh, i'm actually quite sad. But I think he never got over seeing that I thought he was unattractive.

Oh well, such is life. Plus, I didn't really trust him, as he was always online, on 2 different dating sites and his stories didn't add up much.

Best to feel kinda bad now, then to feel WAY bad later!

August 06, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

haha, exactly. Aw.

August 06, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ah, the power of the ignore...ness. It's annoying. Gah.

Haha, that's a good idea... hmm.

August 06, 2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker