Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm a biznitch.

That's hilarious. I've done like 60 posts in like... a month. Maybe it's more than that. I forget. Oh well. It's probably 2 months, which works to about 1 a day... sometimes more. Meh. Anyway.

Maybe Collin did actually like me, and it took me to make him realize that yeah, he does need time to like... think things through. Cuz. For some reason I keep stalking these people and he hasn't gone on in like 3 days. Oh my. Whassup with that? I'm probably speaking too soon, because he just came on msn. I'm appearing offline because I'm creepy like that. haha. :P But if I do decide to go online, I will ignore him. Because I'm assuming that he just didn't have time to go on the site yesterday. :P

Hmm. So.. yeah. Got an extension on my flashes... dunno if I mentioned that. I might have. Whatever.

Jessica's coming over tonight. I'm happy. :) We'sa gonna watch some movies. Specifically, David Lynch films. :P

It's been a while since I've seen Star Wars. I think the last time I watched the original three was when I was out in NB after grade 8, and Shawna and I tried to watch them in a row... got halfway through one, and decided it was a bad idea. :P

But yeah. Iunno. That 'We'sa gonna...' just reminded me of Jar Jar Binx. :P I'm a dork. Meh.

There. Online. Collin's talking to me. Why? I don't know. As if everything's good again... guess he only needed... 3 days. :P Oh my, does this amuse me. Too much, I think. Yeah. Hahahahahaha. *evil cackle*


Let's add to this piece shall we? Excellent. He tells me he's lonely. And that he thinks he's falling into some sort of depression. Because of loneliness.

I am not getting suckered in again. Never again. I'm just being way too fucking nice, and I can't believe it. I thought I was a bitch? What interests me about this boy? Probably the fact that, I'm sort of sure he liked/s me. And that puzzles me. :P But anyway... I dunno. I can't just ignore him if he talks to me first. Which is what happened. And like... if he's gonna kill himself, I don't want him to. Obviously. Except he likes Eve 6. And I don't know ANYONE, aside from my brother, who also likes them. :P It's crazy. And like... I dunno. But I'm so sure something is wrong with his head. Cuz how can he be... so cool, and then a total douche? Is that how everyone is? Actually... it is. Oh my god. :P Hmm. That sucks. But he basically called me ugly... or somehow implied it... and like... was being all conceited even if he didn't mean to be. But we all know the truth, because I posted that conversation. :P Sigh. Guess I'll just... try to comfort him or whatever.

Oh, he's talking to me because it's a Friday night. :P Well too bad. I have plans. Bastard.

Ooo, Dave's online... I was about to talk to him, but then decided against it. He must really think I don't like him now. I sort of forget what he's like anyway. Heh. Ah well. He'd talk to me if he liked me... so.. meh. No big loss. Or is it? OH GOD! IS HE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?! doubt it. I really, really hope he's not. Cuz I think if anyone out of the three is... it'd be Collin cuz he told me he likes me. :P None of the others did... hm. That's painful. I only like collin cuz he likes me. Ouch. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker